- TauTheta Instruments LLC announces the launch of the new Stable Optical Oxygen System and the OEM optical oxygen component solutions designed to accurately and reliably measure oxygen in gases and liquids. Get the full press release here.
- In-Situ Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of TauTheta Instruments LLC. The acquisition, which was completed earlier this year, combines TauTheta’s R&D capabilities with In-Situ’s new product development, manufacturing and commercialization talent. Get the full press relase here.
- Wright Patterson Air Force Base awarded TauTheta Instruments
a Phase II contract for development of a Total Dissolved Gas sensor for
monitoring health of hydraulic actuation systems. This 2 year contract will
develop technology that allows monitoring of hydraulic fluid systems health
during operation and purification.
- TauTheta Instruments was awarded a second SBIR phase I grant
by the National Science Foundation.
- TauTheta moved to a new and larger facility at 2100 Central
Ave, Suite 107, Boulder, CO 80301
- TauTheta, together with Ocean Optics, presented
TauTheta’s MFPF family of products at Pittcon 2006 (March 13-16, Booth
- Multifrequency phase Fluorometers introduced at BIOS and
Photonics West conferences jointly by TauTheta and Ocean Optics.
- TauTheta Instruments awarded
NSF Phase I SBIR grant to develop NIR Fluorometer and
fluorescence films for measuring singlet oxygen in process control
- Boulder Business Journal profiles new Boulder, CO start-up.
- Official release of MFPF 20, MFPF 100 and MFPF 500 product
- TauTheta is founded in Boulder Colorado. The key founders
bring together world-class expertise in optical sensing, multivariate
calibration and opto-electronic system design. The 4 founders’ previous
experience includes sensing applications in biomedical, process-control,
computational-imaging and other diverse industries.